*Love is everywhere!
*Solstice Sing for Peace
*Body Wisdom Practice: One Breath at a Time
Take a deep breath and let it out with a sigh….
Love is everywhere!
Wing It! member and InterPlay leader Suzanne Cimone (Shezam):
(wedding couple—Elizabeth & Theron Shaw!)
Take another breath and let it out with a sigh.
Solstice Sing for Peace
Next Monday InterPlayers can join “Solstice Sing for Peace,” part of the WE campaign to move from “I” to “We.”
Pete Seeger on the power of singing and ghandi’s practice:
Body Wisdom Practice: One Breath at a Time
One InterPlay practice is to let our voice move “one breath at a time.”
Warm up your voice
1) Take a deep breath and sigh out all the breath you have in an exhale. Repeat.
2) Take another deep breath and as you sigh also squirm your face and voice around. Repeat.
3) Take a deep breath and as you exhale play with tones that sound like singing. (rhythm is good too!)
One breath song
4) As your voice moves and travels, one breath at a time, play and witness whatever comes.
5) If a word or phrase of gratitude comes to mind, sing it for a minute or two.
Monday join the chain of song for peace around the world. Sing for 1 minute, 1 breath at a time. Sing a chant or song that you know or make up.
Even when we’re discouraged when we widen our circle and let the voice rise, we engage a power greater than ourselves. It’s here now, in this virtual room. Hum along or raise a hand and dance to bless people to the east west north south, in every room for one minute as Michelle Jordan InterPlay leader, Wing It! member and East Bay Church of Religious Science leader sings.
Rebekkah Fraser shares briefly about the Solstice Sing for Peace Project
Take a deep breath and let it out with a sigh.